BiometricsSA was established in July 1997. The activities of the group span:
- Consulting and collaboration with research staff and postgraduate students of the Faculty of Sciences and SARDI on design, analysis, interpretation and presentation of results from experiments, surveys and observational studies;
- Education and training of scientists in Biometrics through basic and specialist short courses and workshops;
- Research in Biometrics, through the development and application of methods for scientific problems;
- Teaching and learning in the Faculty of Sciences, at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level;
- Software support and development for both organisations; and
- External consultancies and research collaboration.
The information contained on this website provides an overview of BiometricsSA, with examples of our collaborative work, research programs, education and training programs, and teaching and learning at The University of Adelaide.
We believe the expertise of BiometricsSA can enhance research and development, and we encourage you to consider collaboration with our group.
Assoc. Professor Ari Verbyla